We are now accepting applications for presentations at UTIC‑2016
We are now accepting applications for presentations at UTIC-2016. We invite you to take the place you deserve in our schedule of events!
7 Reasons to Be a Speaker at UTIC-2016
- The Ukrainian Translation Industry Conference (UTIC) is the only event of its size in Ukraine. In 2013 and 2014, it was attended by hundreds of freelance translators, translation company employees, university students and faculty, association representatives from within the translation industry, and members of companies that design and develop translation software.
- Presenting at UTIC gives you the opportunity to share your ideas and insight with industry professionals, as well as receive feedback and an array of new ideas.
- People who present at UTIC increase their visibility and reputation in the translation industry. We make a video recording of every presentation, which is then sent out to over 6000 subscribers. Everyone will know you or your company!
- Preparing for a presentation is a great opportunity to take a fresh look at an old problem and even find an unusual solution. Experienced speakers believe that an imminent public presentation is the most motivational reason for getting more insight into the topic.
- Everyone wants to get to know speakers. It will be easier for you to find new friends, clients, and contractors.
- Participation in a large conference as a presenter is a great addition to your résumé or LinkedIn page. You will be able to upload a link to your video with hundreds, or maybe even thousands, of views.
- If you’ve never made a public presentation before, this is a great chance to give it a try. Our team of experienced moderators will fill you in on what to do, how to prepare, and what to expect.
The 2016 Ukrainian Translation Industry Conference, unofficially called UTICamp, will be held on June 10–12 in the premises of Meteorite Children’s Sports Camp, 43 km away from Dnipropetrovsk. The camp is located in the preserve pine forest area, near the Samara River.
We have compiled a list of all the best hotels both near the location of UTIC and in Dnipropetrovsk itself on our website. It will be possible to get from your hotel to the conference by special transfer bus.
Experience shows that when you come to the conference as a speaker, you get much more out of it than if you come only as a simple attendee. Take the chance and enter your name into the annals of the Ukrainian translation industry today!
If you have any further questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to hear from you!